HESI A2 GRAMMAR
HESI A2 GRAMMAR
1. It is required that he the payment immediately. Send
2. He tried to remember that names of all the people wer... [Show More] e there that night That
3. The of this weather was that we all got wet. Effect
After having robbed the bank
The thief hid at the house of a friend
4. A tuberculin skin test should be read within 24 hrs. administration.
5. The student for the final exam
6. My mother and went shopping for clothes yesterday.
7. She went to the party her dislike for the host.
In spite of
8. The accident if the motorist had obeyed the speed limit sign Never would have happened
9. She was so mad at her boyfriend, she on him when he called. Hung up
10. are very ancient people The Chinese
11. If they that the weather was going to be so bad, they wouldn't have gone to the beach.
12. John Kennedy was a senator before he President in 1960. Was elected
13. A synonym is a word a meaning similar to another word. Who have
14. After having robbed the bank, . The thief hid at the house of a friend.
15. After the policeman had ran for several miles, he finally caught up with the man who had stolen the purse.
16. The man's heart attack scared him badly and he decided having a regular check-up from then on.
17. Based on the principals of asepsis, the nurse should consider a sterile packet below waist level to be contaminated.
18. I will call you when I will get back from visiting my sister. Will get
19. Her mother asked her what would she do after she graduated from
20. When you add sugar to it, your cup of coffee becomes not only sweet, also fattening.
21. The sales man recommended that he keeps his receipt for at least a month. Keeps
22. It seem like the sun never shines on Saturday. Seem
23. Of the many people what she interviewed; she chose the one with most experience. What
24. Long before his death, Pablo Picasso had became one of the most important artists in history.
25. Select the sentence in which legal is used as an adjective. He is a legal resident of the United States.
26. The physician started to perform the operation, but the patient was not yet completely under anesthesia.
27. Before his death at age 82, comedian Rodney Dangerfield's motto was, "I don't get no respect."
28. The mailperson's job is to put the envelope's in every mailbox on the block
29. The charge nurse overheard the nursing assistant discussing the private details of a client medical condition with personnel friend in the hospital cafeteria.
30. The car that he had seen at the Ford dealer was the one that he final decided to buy. Final
31. He had already finished studying at an university when he was called to join the army.
32. The nurse asked the patient to choose ate items from the menu that are his favorites.
33. He ate for pieces of fried chicken at dinner, and no vegetables.
34. The most important things in my life are making money, traveling abroad, and to live well.
35. It's true that children depend in their parents for food, clothing and shelter.
36. Identify the dependent clause in this sentence: The mother dog left her bed as soon as the puppies were asleep
As soon as the puppies were asleep
37. Which sentence is grammatically correct? Somebody left his or her jacket on the train
38. Identify the incomplete sentence. While they were sleeping
39. Which sentence is grammatically correct? Sarah plays her new saxophone well.
40. The medication was intended to constrict the pupils.
41. What sentence should replace the following incorrect sentence? "This door to remain unlocked when occupied."
This door will remain unlocked when office is occupied.
42. Which word is used incorrectly? Which procedure for giving injections were explained thoroughly to the student nurses.
43. Which phrase should be moved to the end of the sentence? The painted decided to use the urn as his subject with flowers on the table.
As his subject
44. Select the sentence in which snake is used as a verb. The spy had to snake his way furtively onto the train.
45. Which sentence is grammatically correct? Gosh I could have had a V-8!
46. In which sentence is the form fast used as an adverb? The fast car drove over the bridge.
47. An apartment is advertised as being furnished. What does this mean? It is equipped with articles [Show Less]