HESI A2 V2 Exam Questions with Answers (All Correct)
1. My father and I looked at her/hers.
2. I am looking forward to my birthday party ... [Show More] next week.
c. Have d. Having
3. Coffee experts feel that the coffee blend is a dark blend.
a. More greater
b. Great c. Best
d. More greatest
4. The nurse made a error with the medication, do the doctor made notes about it in the patients file.
a. About it b. A
5. Finishing isn’t as important as answering correctly.
b. As quick
c. So quickist d. Quickly
6. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. A lot of people enjoy baseball movies.
b. The patient said he took alot of pills yesterday.
c. Alotts of time drivers go too fast.
7. Which sentence is grammatically incorrect?
a. Everyone enjoys ripping the wrapping paper off their holiday gifts. b. The racer ran swiftly down the track.
c. The red fox jumped quickly over the sleeping dog.
d. She lit scented candles so the air will smell sweetly.
8. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. It is important to too spell correctly.
b. I have two go to the gym.
c. We have too kinds of desserts. d. It is too heavy for me to lift.
9. Which word is not used correctly in the sentence?
They’re going to the mall to pick up there uniforms for their coach.
10. After throwing their sleeping bags into the backseat of their car, they more than 400 miles to reach their destination.
b. Having driven c. Drove
d. Had drove
11. Place the four words in alphabetical order.
a. Assemble, assembled, assembling, assembly
b. Assembly, assemble, assembled, assembling
c. Assemble, assembly, assembling, assembled
d. Assemble, assembly, assembled, assembling
12. The shopper was angry when he realized he it cheaper at the other store.
b. Could have got
c. Could have gotten
d. Might have get
13. Which sentence is not grammatically correct?
a. Because he did not examine the patient, the healthcare provider prescribed her with the wrong medication.
b. The nurse decided to bathe the client, than trim his nails.
c. The dietician, through negligence, made a mistake with the diet plan.
d. Since the child was feeling ill, the nurse sent him home.
14. What is a salutation in this address?
a. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
b. 20003 (Area code)
c. Ryan d. Mr.
15. I the package on the table
b. Drop c. Laid
16. Which sentence uses fast as an adverb?
a. The cars on the overpass moved fast.
b. The clock on the wall is 10 minutes fast.
c. The batter could not hit the fast pitch
d. The fast cars drove over the bridge
17. Most children must learn for the importance of good manners.
c. Theirselves d. Themselves
18. Be careful not to the bottle while you carry it to the table.
a. Brak b. Break
19. She went to the party her dislike for the host.
a. Despite of
b. Even though
c. Although d. In spite of
20. Which word is not grammatically correctly?
During the time he lived in New York, he worked as a writer, an editor, and a library.
21. A sentence must always begin with a capitol letter, but many people forget this rule. a. Must always
22. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. He did bad on the test.
b. He felt bad about the broken window.
c. He felt badly about being late.
d. When the patient feels badly, give him an aspirin.
23. During the fight, I was hit on the .
b. On head
c. A head d. The head
24. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. The results suggests the patient has a bacterial infection.
b. Harmony are agreeable features of classical music.
c. The student were excited to have passed the test. d. The bottle of tablet has an expired expiration date.
25. My sister gave the chocolate bar to my friend and .
a. Myself b. Me
26. Which of the sentences below are incomplete sentences?
a. We sat out the next dance.
b. While the band played.
c. The band played a nice slow song.
d. Everyone enjoyed the dance.
27. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. It was me who lost. b. It was I who won.
c. The winner was him
d. The runner was her.
28. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. She went to the room at the appointed time.
b. I want ice cream to.
c. The nurse gave me to shots.
d. The patient was to cold.
29. The men and women of the graduating class their caps in the air.
b. Through c. Threw
30. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. My parent’s advice me of all my major transactions. b. Elle advised me to go to the dance.
c. We advice all new freshmen to take a public speaking class.
d. I need some good advise on how to breakup with my girlfriend.
31. Use the verb correctly.
a. A pitchfork and a halter was left on the concrete floor.
b. There are a pig, sheep, and horse in the red trailer.
c. Here is the cages for the 2 rabbits and 2 chickens.
d. Sherri and her cousin were at the County fair this year.
32. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. Him and I are the best drivers during the day time.
b. Him and me drove 6 hours to our hometown.
c. Me and him took put the dirty laundry in the trunk.
d. He and I took turns driving every hour after dark.
33. Which sentence is the verb used correctly?
a. I seen you standing in line at the Tilt-A-Whirl at the country fair.
b. I sung the national anthem before the country fair moto-cross race.
c. I ran toward the country fair arena with Nibbles the Rabbit.
d. I wore a white shirt and dark jeans to show my goat at the country fair.
34. Which word is not correctly used in the sentence?
Confidentiality be observed at all times, so the nurse should not discuss clients when the conversation can be overheard.
a. Be observed
c. Can be
d. Should not
35. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. Sam behaved bad during Mr. Johnson’s lecture.
b. Mona performed badly during dance class.
c. The chem lab after 3rd period smells badly.
d. Joe limped bad after his collision in gym class.
36. Which word is not correct?
The student did not recognize which backpack was her’s.
b. Student c. Her’s
37. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. Sarah plays her new saxophone well.
b. The dog catches the freebee good.
c. The band did good during the half time show.
d. The band that played before ours was well.
38. He tried to remember the names of all the people were there that night.
39. If I you, I’d leave now.
40. “You can’t tell a book by it’s cover” is an old adage.
a. A book
b. An old
c. It’s cover
41. Which word is not used correctly?
It sure ain’t going to rain during the next playoff.
42. Which sentence is not grammatically correct?
a. Because I want to go to the movies later, I am going to due my homework.
43. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
a. The nurse did not think the symptoms warranted an emergency room visit.
b. The nurse did not think the symptoms should have an emergency room visit.
c. The nurse did not think the symptoms guaranteed an emergency room visit.
d. The nurse did not think the symptoms desired an emergency room visit.
44. The client’s hospital stay was prolonged, do to a superinfection.
a. Do to
b. Stay was
45. You should always do the write thing.
46. “There are 3 things to remember for the test: Vocabulary, Grammar, and Spelling.”
47. Which sentence is not grammatically correct?
a. The teacher and the student knew that he was wrong.
b. The door swung shut before the group existed the theater.
c. Animals know instantly when an earthquake is about to begin.
d. Everyone applauded when the actors came onto the stage.
48. What is the correct contraction for “They are”?
d. No contraction used
49. Economics my least favorite subject at school.
50. What is the correct contraction for “will not”?
51. “He went form being skinny to a very strong man.”
a. To a
b. Very strong
d. Went form
52. As we celebrated the start of the evening festivities, our glasses and a toast was made by our host.
a. Were risen
b. Were rose
c. Were raised
53. When a person finds in a stressful situation, it helps to breathe deeply.
54. Everyone thought that was the test of the whole course.
a. Most easiest
d. Most easy
55. Which sentence uses etc. grammatically correct?
a. The list included diseases such as flu, measles, etc.
NB: Answer Keys are after the Questions
1. The patient made a of arranging the food on his plate
2. After becoming invalid . . .
b. Shamefully fearful
3. What is another word for aegis?
4. Someone who is frustrated/annoyed is?
5. Another word for strict is?
6. Another word for adhere is ?
a. Remain intact
c. Hold fast
d. Position next to
7. Another word for contemplating is?
8. Which word means to think about something before making a decision?
9. Another word for ubiquitous is?
b. Last demand [Show Less]