1. It is required that he the payment immediately. Send
2. He tried to remember that names of all the people were there that night That
3. The of this... [Show More] weather was that we all got wet. Effect
After having robbed the bank
The thief hid at the house of a friend
4. A tuberculin skin test should be read within 24 hrs. administration.
5. The student for the final exam
6. My mother and went shopping for clothes yesterday.
7. She went to the party her dislike for the host.
In spite of
8. The accident if the motorist had obeyed the speed limit sign Never would have happened
9. She was so mad at her boyfriend, she on him when he called. Hung up
10. are very ancient people The Chinese
11. If they that the weather was going to be so bad, they wouldn't have gone to the beach.
12. John Kennedy was a senator before he President in 1960. Was elected
13. A synonym is a word a meaning similar to another word. Who have
14. After having robbed the bank, . The thief hid at the house of a friend.
15. After the policeman had ran for several miles, he finally caught up with the man who had stolen the purse.
16. The man's heart attack scared him badly and he decided having a regular check-up from then on.
17. Based on the principals of asepsis, the nurse should consider a sterile packet below waist level to be contaminated.
18. I will call you when I will get back from visiting my sister. Will get
19. Her mother asked her what would she do after she graduated from
20. When you add sugar to it, your cup of coffee becomes not only sweet, also fattening.
21. The sales man recommended that he keeps his receipt for at least a month. Keeps
22. It seem like the sun never shines on Saturday. Seem
23. Of the many people what she interviewed; she chose the one with most experience. What
24. Long before his death, Pablo Picasso had became one of the most important artists in history.
25. Select the sentence in which legal is used as an adjective. He is a legal resident of the United States.
26. The physician started to perform the operation, but the patient was not yet completely under anesthesia.
27. Before his death at age 82, comedian Rodney Dangerfield's motto was, "I don't get no respect."
28. The mailperson's job is to put the envelope's in every mailbox on the block
29. The charge nurse overheard the nursing assistant discussing the private details of a client medical condition with personnel friend in the hospital cafeteria.
Personnel [Show Less]