Articulate how technology fits into effective training program design and evaluation. Analyze how a distance learning module impacts organization... [Show More] al training strategies and employee development.
For this assessment, you will incorporate technology into your training and development program by designing a distance learning module.
A distance learning module in a training program can be used in the following ways:
* Before a group training, to develop the group's basic skills or knowledge.
* During the training program, to supplement classroom training.
* After the training program, to follow up.
To be effective, a distance learning module in a training program must contain:
* Information the trainees have not previously learned.
* Practice or the opportunity to do what has just been learned.
* Feedback on what was practiced correctly or what went wrong.
For this assessment, complete the following:
* Describe the information conveyed to trainees in the distance learning module.
* Articulate how a distance learning module fits into the overall training program design.
* Assess the strengths and weaknesses of distance learning on an organization's training strategy.
* Illustrate how practice and feedback are incorporated to measure the transfer of learning.
* Analyze how distance learning supports employee development.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of measurements used for a distance learning module in the training and development program.
* Blanchard, N. P., & Thacker, J. (2013). Effective training (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
* Wagner, R. J., Vanevenhoven, J. P., & Bronson, J. (2010). A top ten list for successful online courses. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 6(2), 542.
* Written communication: Written communication is in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
* APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
* Headings: Incorporate level headings according to current APA style.
* Length: A typical response will be 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
* Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
* References: Use at least two references. [Show Less]