NUR 2868 /NUR 2868 FINAL Exam for Role and Scope/Leadership .1. A charge nurse has heard one of the staff RN’s complaining about her …. Problem and neg... [Show More] otiate a better schedule for both of the,.
2. The nurse is caring for a client who is a Native American Indian.. The client is wearing a medicine bag ….. advocate for the client’s spiritual needs?
Check with the surgeon about placing the medicine bag in a clean bag, taped to the …
3. According to expert nursing theorists, Nursing does not meet all criteria for the… (SATA)
Raising the educational requirements for professional care
Increase membership in professional nursing organizations
Commit to Nursing and be dedicated to its future as a profession
4. During a meeting on the pre-operative care unit, the staff ….. and purchase them if the budget allows. In a few weeks
5. The RN has asked the unlicensed assistive personal (UAP) on the unit to perform some tasks for her. Which one is NOT within the scope of practice?
Interview a newly admitted client about his health history
6. A school nurse has been caring for a child who fell and hurt his ankle on the school playground. The child … healthcare provider for further evaluation. In which of the following situations should the nurse question?
The nurse smells alcohol on the mother’s breath
7. The evening charge nurse takes control of the unit when she is working her shift. She follows a …. She is not one to take suggestions from others. What leadership style is the charge nurse using?
8. A nurse from the neonatal intensive care unit NICU is floated to the emergency room ER for the day. Which of the following …
An 8 year old with fever and expiratory wheezing
9. A babysitter has brought a six year old client to the emergency department ED with a fractured …
Determine who may sign the consent for treatment for the child
10. A clinic nurse is teaching a newly diagnosed client about stage 1 chronic kidney disease… nurse’s best response? [Show Less]