Which FSH value is consistent with complete cessation of ovarian function?"
2. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of which disease:
3. Which antih... [Show More] ypertensive medication can be used to treat hot flashes in menopause?
4. What is the least diabetogenic statin?
5. Bence Jones proteins found in a urinalysis may be indicative of:
6. What is the first line medication for new type 2 diabetic?
7. Protein on a urinalysis usually has a renal pathology, specific to which renal structure?
8. What is the hA1C goal for diabetic patients with complex health status (multiple chronic conditions)?
9. Type 2 diabetes factors include?
10. Gastric bypass surgery can be performed on a patient with a BMI off.
11. Signs of indicative abuse includes?
12. What age related changes does NOT affect urologic functioning?
13. Painful, irregular-shaped,deep red ulcers with a red halo and undermined edges. Which STD is most likely?
14. What is the average BG level of a HB A1C of 9.5?
15. Which STI increases in those over the age of 50 years old?
16. Which type of incontinence is a result of bladder hypermobility?
17. What test can detect interstitial cystitis?
18. What is the first line opioid for dyspnea?
19. A male complains of dysuria. Urinalysis is positive for nitrates, leukocyte esterase, and bacteria. Which medication should be given?
20. Which patient is a contraindication for Cipro?
21. What is the difference between palliative care and hospice services?
22. The Crede’s maneuver is an effective management in which UI?
23. Which UI is associated due to UTI, vaginitis, bladder stones, and tumors?
24. Which of the following is not part of the SPIKES protocol?
25. What is a common characteristic of dysuria-pyuria syndrome (acute urethral syndrome)?
26. Contraindication for testosterone therapy injection, all EXCEPT:
27. If the testosterone level is below 300, what is the next step?
28. All of the following labs should be ordered in a patient with complaints of ED EXCEPT:
29. Risk factors for urinary in continence include:
30. A patient with impaired glucose intolerance is at an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes within how many years of onset?
31. What is the most commonly identified infectious agent or toxic insult in a person with genetic predisposition for DM1?
32. All are contraindications of Metformin except
33. When should insulin therapy begin in the management of DM2?
34. Which A1C indicates strong glycemic control?
35. A patient who is experiencing menopausal symptoms and has a uterus can be treated with?
36. Viagra: how long after injection does it last?
37. Viagra: how often can it be used?
38. The trasdermal testosterone gel or solution (AndroGel) can be applied to?
39. Testosterone implantable pellets (Testopel) produce steady blood levels if implanted into the subcutaneous tissue:
40. Which is true regarding nitrates and Viagra(Sildenafil)?
41. A patient presents with complaints of changes in behavior (socially inappropriate, easily frustrated, impulsive), language dysfunction, and difficulty reading and writing. Which type of dementia would you suspect?
42. Which is true regarding early onset dementia?
43. Which ethinc group is at the highest risk for developing Alzheimers disease?
44. Which one is not correct with incontinence mneumonic DRIP
45. Poor judgment and decisions first presents in which phase of Alzheimers disease?
46. Which is true regarding the onset and half life of codeine?
47. Dilauded is:
48. Which medication is most appropriate for very severe, intractable pain?
49. Pain arising from the muscles, joints and cutaneous tissue is?
50. All of these medications can be used for neuropathic pain EXCEPT?
51. In AD, Preclinical changes in the brain can begin in _________ years before symptoms present.
52. Women are more at risk for which type of abuse?
53. Those with cognitive function are more at risk for which type of abuse?
54. Which type of dementia is caused by the blockage of bloody supply to neurons?
55. How would you best treat an uncomplicated UTI of a non-pregnant 55 year old female with no known drug allergies?
56. Age-related changes in the bladder, urethra and ureters include all of the following in older women except:
57. The proposed mechanism by which diphenhydramine caused delerium is:
58. According to the Palliative Care Presentation, palliative care may be provided to
59. The highest level of evidence to support interventions at the end of life is with
60. According to the World Health Orginazition's analgesic ladder, which drug would be most appropriate in opiate-niave patient who presents with moderate pain
61. According to the American College of Cardiology 2017 Guidelines for High blood pressure in adults, hypertension stage 2 is defined as
62. Pain which results from pathology or damage to the nervous system is classified as
63. What helps a clinician to differentiate between Delirium and Dementia?
64. Tom was just brought in and physical exam identifies tachycardia, sweating, flushed face, dilated pupils, disorientation with elevated blood pressure. What is most likely going to be Tom’s diagnosis?
65. The first way to Distinguish between T1DM and T2 DM? [Show Less]