Instructions: Questions 1-4 use the financial model on tab Q1-4 in
the Exam Workbook. Complete the model by filling in the blank cells
before answering t... [Show More] he question below. Answers should be rounded to
the nearest whole number, comma separating 000s, NOT written in
currency format. So if the answer is $5,505,210.50, you would input
1. What is forecast Revenue in 2017? 13,642,021
2. What is forecast Net Income in 2016? 925,777
3. If Depreciation&Amortization as a % of Capital Expenditures is
changed to 30%, what is Net Income in 2017? 1,123,438
4. What is the EBITDA % Margin in 2018? 17.1%
Instructions: Questions 5-19 use the data table on tab Q5-19 in
the Exam Workbook. We strongly recommend you analyze this
data with the aid of a pivot table. You may also benefit from
adding some extra calculation columns to the dataset.
Answers for numerical data should be rounded to the nearest 1
decimal, comma separating 000s, NOT written in currency
format. So if the answer is $10,500.658, you would input
5. Over the entire analysis period, which sales rep sold the highest
cumulative quantity of a single item?
6. In the last question you determined the sales person who sold the
highest cumulative quantity of a single item. What is the item code of
7. Over the entire analysis period, what is the highest selling item code
8. Over the entire analysis period, what is the second highest selling
item code by quantity?
9. Only considering postal codes 93372, 93403 and 93434, which
postal code had the highest total profit during the month of March?
10.In the last question you determined the postal code that had the
highest total profit during the month of March. What was the profit?
11.During the month of April, which postal code bought the most of item
13 by quantity?
12.In the last question, yo [Show Less]