DEAF 310 Homework 5.1 to 5.4 Solution
1. What did you do yesterday?
2. Watched TV and didn’t go to class because he w... [Show More] as sick.
3. He is feeling better.
1. Did you go grocery shopping? What time? Ben went yesterday.
3. Going to the library to meet a friend and practice ASL.
4. He has to clean his house.
1. When did you go to church? He went Sunday.
2. Chris asks if he saw Jack at church.
3. Jack is her brother-in-law
4. Tall, brown hair, big, glasses.
1. Last Monday (the 5th) she was studying in the Library and fell asleep and didn’t finish her homework.
2. Tomorrow (the 8th) she and her mother need to go grocery shopping for apples, milk and paper.
3. Yesterday (the 6th) her husband was home watching baseball on TV for 4 hours.
4. Today (the 7th) his father went to a church meeting where they picked the color yellow to paint the church.
5. This Saturday (the 10th) his partner is going to fly to pick from 3 jobs.
6. This Sunday (the 11th) my daughter is going to the park to practice soccer. Where do I get the shirt?
7. Last Friday (the 2nd) my son was at home cooking dinner for his girlfriend. They ate and enjoyed it.
8. Last Thursday (the 1st) my sister-in-law was at home cleaning the house for grandmother to come over for tea and chatting.
9. This Monday (the 12th) my nephew will go to school to take pictures for the yearbook.
10. Last Saturday (the 3rd) my sister and I were playing video games and she won twice.
11. This Friday (the 9th) my grandfather is going to the hospital to see the doctor. His doctor is deaf.
12. This Sunday (the 11th) my step daughter and her daughter are going to a restaurant to meet with friends and practice signing.
13. Last Sunday (the 4th) my granddaughter was at the bank and left her ATM card.
Practice Agreement Verbs
Write the Names
1. Large, white long hair with a brown spot is my daughter’s dog.
2. Medium red and brown dog is my friend’s dog
3. The small black dog is mine.
1. One car is small, two seats, one-year old and has a cup holder. The other is larger and seats 4 and is green.
1. Daughter, went to college at Galludet
2. Mother, her friend gave it to her on her birthday
3. Father, her brother gave it to him
4. Hers, she found it and bought it [Show Less]